Hello Casey’s Class

So I am sure you are all wondering how my music journey is going…well! I am learning a new song and it is going great!

I am learning “Blown Away” by Carrie Underwood and I am learning three new chords. The chords I am learning are EM, D, and G. So far, I have been learning the three chords and I have to say I have got them down pretty good already! I practiced once in class and I really used the time to learn the chords, learn how to use a capo, and find some videos to help me learn the song! The video I am using to help learn the chords and the video I am using to learn the strumming pattern are both posted below! As I go on my journey I am practicing every second day for about 15-20 mins! I am finding it a lot easier to learn the guitar this semester and a lot easier which is exciting! But I know I know I won’t get ahead of myself. I will keep you posted on my journey and hopefully it keeps going good! I am going to be learning the strumming pattern next! Well, enjoy the videos below and maybe bust out a guitar and try it out! Or not… maybe stick to what you’re good at? Either way do something musically and go blast music in your car at least!

Thanks for checking in!

XO