Hello C’s Class,

This session is a bit different than my regular blogs. I am starting a free inquiry project that will allow me to explore a topic of my choosing. I am pondering the thought of doing my project on wellness. This would incorporate health, nutrition, and self care. I believe that is is extremely important to take time and practice wellness in you daily routine. I am not exactly sure how this will become my inquiry project but.. I have till Thursday to figure it out sooo wish me luck!

Doing an inquiry project is honestly kind of hard.. I am faced with choosing any topic I want… Um I have a lot of interests and passions that I want to purse so how am I supposed to choose just one thing to focus on! Well I’ll tell you this. Being in school, working, and dealing with everyday life really burns a person out. So I’m thinking that wellness might be very beneficial for me to focus on… lol

My question though, is what wellness or selfceare tips and tricks actually work? There are so many out there and lots of them cost money but are they worth it? So my journey would be about focusing each week on one kind of wellness/self-care activity and provide you all with my experience and thoughts on each one. We will see what my prof thinks and I’ll get back to you on my plan of action!

Anyways, that’s all for today. Check back next week for more from C’s Class.

XO